jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

What I expect from Brasil???

That's a complex question....hehe!

First of all, meet people with a different perspective from life.... so, they can enrich mine and hopefully I can influence them too. Understand a new language that wether is similar to spanish I've never been in touch with. In general, know how brazilians are... a little bit of their history and their actuality! (I can't exclude the fun and the "janguin" hehe)

On the other hand, I am very excited with Side by Side Project. I expect to contribute succesfully with their goals and also improve my skills as a psychology student.

I can't wait to go there...

3 comentarios:

  1. Heyyy!! Hi Yari!

    I am Guilherme, LCP here in Itajubá! We are so excited with your arrival as well! We will keep in touch to provide you the best experience ever! :)

    Beijos e Abraços,

    Guilherme LCP @IJ

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ei Yarissa!!
    Ah, we are very excited as you are!

    I was a member of Projeto Lado a Lado last year and I'm very happy to know that people are taking care of it and awesome trainees!!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Yarissa!!!

    Everybody in AIESEC Itajuba is very excited with your arrival. We hope you arrive soon!!! As Guilherme said, we hope you have the best traineeship and the best experience ever.

    I'm particularly very happy with our last matching!

    Let's make it happen!!!! cause we are AIESECers!!!!

    We are waiting for you!!!!!!

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar